Thursday, May 5, 2011

Expat and kids swimming with the dolphins

"The happiness of the bee and the dolphin is to exist. For man it is to know that and to wonder at it."
Jacques Yves Cousteau

You have seen my Miami South beach photos in yesteday's post. The highlight of our holidays was definately our trip down the Florida Keys. On Islamorada we enjoyed a once-in-a-lifetime-experience of swimming with dolphins. An extremly emotional encounter for my children and myself. The honor of swimming with these creatures is a blessing we will never forget.


Driving south... 
and the view just keeps getting more magnificent.....


...only 165 miles to Havana from here...
hard to believe!


My most extraordinary hug


So many emotions unfolded so quickly


Skyline of Miami


Where's Horatio?


Vizcaya Museum and Gardens 
transported us back in time and place


Venice?


Image a man naming his boat: "I Love My Wife"
I have got to meet this noble soul.


Finally, a little "Sabor Cubano"


My hubby asked for an Italian espresso with a dash of milk....
...and THIS is what he got!!!!
(Lots of giggles) 


Total beach bliss


Swanky hotel lobby


Golden tiles


Funky lighting
(I love funky lights)


On our way home....


...touching Swiss soil!
(Welcome to reality)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...