Thursday, January 13, 2011

Expatwithkids in facebook

"You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives." 
Clay P. Bedford


As I am a novice in the field of website design and I am quite obstinate in creating this webpage myself. I am learning fast by trial and error. I would like to thank all of you who clicked the facebook "like" button yesterday, especially the the person who's feedback informed me that it wasn't working the way it should.


You will now find a new facebook connection on my sidebox that will take you directly to the "expatwithkids" facebook page. If you enjoy my webpage and it makes you smile, I would be thrilled should you click the like button.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...