Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pinterest Love

“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.”
Bo Bennett

When I was young I used to cut out cool pictures and ads from fashion magazines. I had my entire room plastered with them as if it were my personal photo album.


I have now discovered the online equivalent of decorating your space with photos you like. It is called Pinterest. The idea of "pinning" is described as a virtual bulletin board that you pin inspiration onto.


Instead of bookmarking sites and inspiration, you can post your findings on your personalized board! So, there is no more need going through bookmarks or trying to remember where you saw something. You can see photos of everything you have “pinned” in one place!! There are TONS of pins that you can share and repin to create your own board. Admittedly, it is complete procrastination but it is so inspirational in many ways. Decorating home and garden motivation, food suggestions for dinner parties, DIY relevations, Party ideas, and so much more.

Check out my Pinterest boards at: www.pinterest.com/expatwithkids/.



do you pin?
this site is such an addiction…check out pinterest…and happy pinning.

1 comment:

Rileigh said...

Hi I really loved your keep calm and pin button. Can I use it on my blog to link to my pinterest?

Thanks!

Rileigh

rileighlovesben.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...