Friday, February 4, 2011

Lugano blog

"Blues are the songs of despair, but gospel songs are the songs of hope."
Mahalia Jackson

Well, I have gotten over my baby blog blues in a record time of 3 days (see my Tuesday post). My website was visited over 180 times yesterday. Now, for my average and given that I started blogging 3 months ago, I think that is pretty darn good!!!

Admitteldy I did have an interesting object to write about yesterday. It also generated quite alot of feedback. You have no idea how many expats came crawling out of the woodwork. I certainly had no idea there were THAT many expats living in Lugano. Definately a nice surprise to see there are other people around you that DO understand your rather checkered international background and share a similar outlook on life in Ticino and in general.

What an unexpected breath of fresh air!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...