Friday, April 22, 2011

Expat with kids is on vacation!

"A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours."
John B. Priestly

The kids' Easter holidays begin today and we are off on a holiday of a lifetime! We are actually flying out of Lugano airport. Now, that is a first: usually we need to trek down to Milano Malpensa to catch an International flight because the local airport only serves 4 International destinations!!!

But not to worry, I would never desert my readers. So stay tuned and enjoy the daily entertainment I have lined up for you while I'm suntanning on South Miami Beach.




Wishing you a Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just stopping by and following from the hop. I also wanted to invite you to link up with my Wordless Wednesday hop. http://hisperfectpromises.blogspot.com/2011/04/wordless-wednesdays-adelaide.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...