Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Ticino moments

When you share your photos on Expat with Kids and along the way you win something, it is a feeling of great satisfaction as well as recognition.

Well, having bought a Swiss product - biscuits, muesli, I can't even remember - at the supermarket a few months back, a little label was attached with an invitation to hashtag one's Instagram shots. Usually not prone to these kind of competitions I felt inspired and hashtagged my best picture of the day with #ticinomoments.


Today, I receive an e-mail informing me: "Congratulations. You have won the following prize in the #ticinomoments competition: 2x entrance to the Zoo al Maglio".Thank you Ticino Tourismo I am very chuffed and look forward to visiting the lions roaring in the hills of the Malcantone. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...