Saturday, December 4, 2010

Feeling that Christmas Spirit?

In order to get you into the Christmas spirit I thought I’d share my all-time favourite Christmas Carol Oldies with you. I am a big-time fan of Dean Martin and the Rat Pack, so you will won’t find any John Denver, sorry!!!
1. The Christmas Blues by Dean Martin
2. The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
3. Frosty The Snowman by Nat King Cole
4. Here Comes Santa Claus by Doris Day
5. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by Perry Como  
6. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm by Dean Martin
7. It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas by Dean Martin
8. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! by Dean Martin
9. A Marshmallow World by Dean Martin
10. Mrs. Santa Claus by Nat King Cole
11. Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Remastered) by Dean Martin
12. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town by Frank Sinatra
13. White Christmas by Bing Crosby
14. A Winter Romance byDean Martin
15. Winter Wonderland by Dean Martin   
Off you go dance in the kitchen with your kids whilst you bake your cookies and keep posted for my contemporary Christmas Carol list later this month. 
In the meantime: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...