Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23rd is National PiNK Day!!!

"Pink isn't just a colour. It's an attitude!"

Today is definatley MY day. Today is the day to celebrate the colour PiNK in every way you can think of. It is easy to enjoy and participate in this holiday. Bring your pink inner self out of hiding. Wear pink and show off everything you have that's pink, from clothing and shoes to accessoires and make-up. Be creative. Use food coloring to make pink meals. Pink frosting on a cake or cookies will be a big hit today. Have a PiNK party!


Though I can’t find much in the way of a historical reference or origin story on where National Pink Day comes from, I can say that I love any excuse to wear more PiNK! Sure, the color PiNK has been given many different meanings depending on the motives, cause or stereotype. Whatever it is about this fun, girlie color – let’s embrace it on June 23rd!

Dress like a cupcake should feel

3 comments:

Chef in Training said...

You have a great blog! I am visiting from the Boost My Blog Friday! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me back! thanks so much!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/b

Expat with Kids said...

Your recipes look scrumptious, especially the sweet dishes. Thanks for following.

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

oh, lovely polyvore set! I'm afraid I missed Pink Day, but I have enjoyed looking at all the blog posts I have seen in the past few days celebrating pink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...