Wednesday, December 18, 2019

What my Christmas tree says about me

All that shopping for presents and food, all those Christmas cards to write but what about your Christmas tree?

Do you choose a colour scheme or a special theme? Apparently the new Christmas colours include dusky pink as seen on the fashion catwalks and although I absolutely love the baubles I bought over a decade ago, it may be time to consider getting something new to add to the tree.

They say having a colourful Christmas tree means you are bold, accepting of the latest trends, and not afraid to speak your mind. You can also tell a lot about a person from what they put at the top of their tree...


Servelats as Christmas decoration seems a bit over the top?!?


I like these guys, even though they seem vintage.


Too neutral for my taste but no doubt elegant.


Much more my style... I love Christmas kitch!


Father Christmas with feathers? Maybe not...


Classy but not unique


Definitely an option for Expat boy!


Oysters including pearls... the kind of kitch I love!


For all those Kitchenaid fans... love it!


The perfect gift for my Neapolitan hubby


Body-building Father Christmas


A bit of glitter is always good.


THIS is what tops my Christmas tree!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...