Wednesday, March 6, 2019

It feels good to be on the slopes

Lucky, lucky me... I am STILL skiing and the sun is STILL shining! My friends are starting to wonder if I will ever return to Paris. Let's just say I feel blessed and spoilt for having had such a wonderful and long ski holiday with family and friends. I feel at home and it feels good!

The only one missing was my hubby but I have a strong suspicion he planned his business trip in order to avoid the slopes?!?


Hashtag: I love skiing in the sunshine


Early risers get the best slopes


When the gondola is too steep to look down....


Nature in all its force


Feeling on top of the world


No words, no filters, no noise... simply perfect!


.. until you get stuck on the chair lift...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...