Thursday, May 11, 2017

20 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Herself

Nuturedmama is a life-examiner. She's been working with coaches and therapists for many years. She writes about her life because it helps her to understand it. It has also helped her to build a lot of self-awareness and understand how she functions in the world.

As a result, when something feels wrong or frustrating or difficult, Nuturedmama starts to question in order to identify what needs to change.

Have you ever taken the time to do that? I haven't... really.

Following are 20 questions to get to know yourself better. Don’t like the answers? Don’t have answers to some of them? Then that is where your work lies.

What do I really want in this moment?
How do I want to be loved?
Who do I need to forgive?
What is my superpower?
Am I in my body?
What did I love to do when I was a child?
Do I love myself exactly as I am right now?
What can I let go of?
What would I love to learn?
When was the last time I felt truly joyful?
Who is my community?
What is beautiful to me and do I have some of that in my life right now?
Do I know the sound of my own true voice?
What practice consistently brings me home to myself?
What do I want my legacy to be?
Have I planned for my own death, and my survivors?
What have I done for myself today?
What is my story?
How can I speak with more love today?
Can I ask a better question?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...