Thursday, February 7, 2013

My two favourite Super Bowl 2013 ads

Now that I have recuperated from my very late Sunday night - yes, I did stay up half the night to watch the Super Bowl - I thought I'd share my two favourite ads with you.

In case anyone doubted the popularity of the Super Bowl, let this Twitter stat stand out to you: during the game, 26,131,270 million tweets were sent out about it. More women were tweeting about the game than men. 51.54% of the tweets came from women during the game. People liked to tweet about the ads. 16% of the total tweets about the Super Bowl – that’s over 4 million tweets – were about the ads.

At an average cost of $3.8 million per 30-second spot, I don't know which companies scored season-winning touchdowns but these two really made me smile.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...