Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Last days of autumn at Parco Ciani

Taking advantage of the lovely sunshine this morning I decided to take a stroll through the Parco Ciani. Here are some impressions:


Sun or Rain coming up the valley?


Looking onto San Salvatore


 Feel like dipping my toes in the water


Maybe I'll take a walk along the olive trail to Gandria tomorrow


Pedalos parked for the winter


A perfect spot for reading my book


Looking onto the Monte Bre


The Fine Arts Museum - Villa Ciani


A gate onto the world beyond


Surrounded by nature


A beautiful autumn stroll


Waiting for the snow to cover the colourful leaves


That's my Lugano

3 comments:

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

Gorgeous photos!! Aaah, I feel a travel fever attack coming on!

Expat with Kids said...

Come enjoy the last sunny days of autumn in Ticino! ;)

cath said...

Très belles photos !
cath.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...