Sunday, March 22, 2015

Facts about World Water Day

This morning my daughter kindly reminded me that today we celebrate World Water Day. I am amazed to witness how aware our children are about issues we never thought about, never needed to worry about. This is what I learnt from my 11-year old:


World Water Day, observed annually on 22 March, is a day celebrate water, to help make a difference for those who suffer from water-related issues, and a day to prepare for the water issues of the future.

This year's theme for World Water Day is "Water and Sustainable Development". It focuses on how water is foundational to sustainable development - from health, to climate, to industry, to equity, and more.




Click here for a fun site to celebrate World Water Day with Games and Activities for All Ages!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...