Sunday, March 3, 2019

Irresistible and pure indulgence

Chocolate is my passion. It is my addiction, always has been, always will be. During my visits to Switzerland I do not miss an occasion to indulge in my passion, especially during the ski hols. Chocolate tastes the best on a slope. Overindulging in chocolate... NEVER! Chocolate is happiness! Yes, I admit, I am a chocoholic!


Ovomaltine Muesli for breakfast


A hot chocolate before hitting the slopes


When - after lunch - the waitress brings you chocolate with your coffee ... without even asking


A quick snack on the ski lift


My favourite Swiss speciality called Carac... filled with chocolate ganache


 Hot chocolate and a Carac while writing postcards


Heissi Ovi with a plum crumble on the top of the mountain


Teatime at the chalet: another Carac


Hot chocolate and a blackberry tart


Tea with an Ovomaltine biscuit


My favourite chocolate bar "Chokito" with another heissi Schoggi


Mövenpick has come out with a new Chocolate flavoured ice cream... how can I resist?!?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...