Saturday, January 19, 2019

Expat with Kids Recipe blog

Looking for some inspiration in your kitchen? Have some time to cook together with your kids on a Sunday afternoon? Why not check out my Expat with Kids Recipe blog?

I have a passion for cooking and a curiosity for any new recipe as long as it is easy, uncomplicated and fast to prepare. Desserts are my speciality but I can bash up a 5 course meal if I have to in a couple of hours.

I adore recipes and have been collecting them since my teens. Only few know, that tucked away I own a third blog called Expat with Kids Recipes. As of late, I have decided to blow some wind into its sails and have revamped the site entirely.

Expat with Kids Recipes are a mix of origins true to my own heritage and travels. You'll find Swiss, American, British, Italian and French recipes. My faible for the Caribbean is also quite apparent in my choice of exotic recipes.

My biggest success is definitely the Italian Tiramisù recipe. So, tell me, which is your favourite?

Click HERE, enjoy and BUON APPETITO!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...