Saturday, August 31, 2013

Just a regular evening jog in Ticino

In order to keep eating all the chocolate I do, I go jogging. I listen to audiobooks and start running. Two decades ago it was at the Zürichsee, later along the Lac Leman, then the Parque de Palermo in Buenos Aires, on a treadmill in a posh Milano gym and nowadays through Paris' Bois de Boulogne.

I know, I have been spoilt. I do believe the coolest place to jog is through New York's Central Park. It feels like being in a movie.

However, after an invigorating Saturday afternoon jog around the countryside of Lugano, I have come to the conclusion that nothing beats the stunning scenery, fresh air and friendly greetings along the way you'll encounter in this corner of the world.

See for yourself:











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, is perfect to do jogging in Lugano. Next Sunday there will be' Sportissima ' if you would like to try new sport activities.

Expat with Kids said...

Thanks for the info. Sportissima here we come...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...